Event Coordinator (100%)
Career level: >1-3 years of experience
Address: Zurich (part Home Office)
Spoken Languages: German & english fluency (other languages are a plus)
Others: Driver licence mandatory
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Do you want to join a fast-growing technology company that is changing the status quo with Automatized Personalized Video Technology? Are you up to the challenge of guiding the executives of the world’s best brands through their Personalized Video adoption journey and delivering value at every level of these organizations? Are you someone who strives for excellence?
Your mission will be to support and set the foundation to accelerate our growth in Switzerland and internationally. You will be working alongside best-in-class engineers as well as business profiles who demonstrated extraordinary passion and achievements.
We are looking for an experienced dynamic person who wants to join our team, helping deliver high quality and automated personalized videos for iRewind customers. Ideal candidates must be available to travel to different events in various countries during weekends, have an eye for detail, a passion for photo/video, master event process and team relationships, and have an understanding of IT infrastructures. You will work as part of the iRewind team in Switzerland to implement events, support the operation back-end team and the tech team to deliver the project for customers.
- Assess the situation and customer needs with the head of operations
- Coordinate overall initiatives and responsibilities around projects and events
- Coordinate digital asset creation with customer and production team (video design, mail templates, CD/CI requirement etc.)
- Liaise with operation manager to coordinate customer requirement for upcoming projects and events
- Support the preparation and execution of events
- Coordinate all digital assets for the event execution with the operation manager
- Support the roll-out of the iRewind system at events
- Support project and event performance reviews with the customer (updates, video reportings, campaign management etc.)
- Various other coordination tasks to support the head of operations
Project delivery & event days
- Oversee the steady progress of multiple projects in collaboration with the head of operations
- Support to monitor multiple concurrent projects from start till end (incl. live during events)
- Track, analyze and present the progress of the projects and events to management
- Support operation manager with travel arrangements
- Coordinate and support the operation manager to prepare the project and event guidelines, planning and schedule
- Support the briefing of the event implementation team incl. looking for extra resources
- Coordinate the delivery of the necessary equipment and material for events
- Implement directly 6-8 events per year (incl. all onsite duties)
- Guarantee the proper implementation of the customer requirements
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year of sport event coordination experience or event coordination related experience
- Outstanding knowledge of Google Suite to use office functions
- Knowledge of SaaS related use for everyday work (Sendgrid, Podio, Trello etc.)
- Enthusiastic and passionate about video and photography
- Resourcefulness and proactive
- Understand and communicate across a variety of cultures and belief systems
- Be collaborative and team-oriented
- Fluent reading, speaking and writing in German and English is required. Other languages are a big plus.
- Self-starter that is punctual with a strong work ethic for constant self-improvement
- Ability to cope with change in a fast-pace, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and impeccable attention to details
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are looking forward to meeting you personally!