Career level: 1-3 years of experience
Location: Zurich/Wallisellen (part home office possible)
Spoken Languages: English fluently (other languages are a plus)
Do you want to join a fast-growing tech company that is changing the status quo with automatized personalized video technology? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and secure yourself a front seat into the future and rewrite media in the timed sports market! Your mission will be to support and set the foundation to accelerate our growth of our core product iRewind ONE internationally. You will be working alongside best-in-class engineers as well as business profiles who demonstrated extraordinary passion and achievements.
We are looking for a dynamic person who wants to join our team, supporting the growth of our core product iRewind ONE internationally. You will work at our HQ in Zurich/Wallisellen and will have the chance to interact with people all around the world. The ideal candidate is a young professional with some sales experience and an in-depth understanding of SaaS-Products. If you are a hands-on person who can prioritize tasks and is 100% results-oriented then you have a chance to join us!
– Support the development of sales strategies
– Implement and execute the sales plans
– Identify and assess the situation and customer needs
– Liaise with other team members to coordinate sales activities
– Analyze and record market feedback to improve strategies and product offering
– Continually re-evaluate sales activities to guarantee the highest level of conversion
– Record and manage personal sales target
– Closing of contracts and onboarding of customers
– Assisting in the preparation of sales documentation, pricing and special offers
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Experience in a startup, SaaS-company or comparable (1-3 years)
– 1-3 years of experience in sales and marketing
– Excellent knowledge of Google Suite / Microsoft Suite for the use of office functions
– Knowledge of SaaS related use for everyday work (Sendgrid, Sales Force, Monday, Slack etc.)
– Ability to think, design and implement quickly and strategically coherent sales plans for your clients
– Understand how to communicate across a variety of cultures and belief systems
– Enthusiastic and passionate about digital products and video & photography
– Resourceful and proactive
– Team player with fluent verbal/written communication skills in English and another language (of preference: German, French or Spanish)
– Self-starter, punctual, and with a strong work ethic for continuous self-improvemen
– Ability to cope with change in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
– Willingness to travel throughout Europe and other continents
– The opportunity to join an ambitious, fast growing and healthy company
– A team of passionate, agile, dedicated and most important human people
– Ongoing internal trainings and support for personal development
– Sales rewards with a performance-based and scalable compensation modelAnd many more startup benefits
Check our website to learn more about us & don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
If the idea of working as a Sales Consultant and taking part in the mission to democratize personalized video for the good of society resonates with you, place in your application the secret word “Rewind” to confirm you read the whole job description.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meeting you personally!